CAT Alliance Ltd. was established in 2001 to provide global support in the environmental aspects of transactions and other business decisions. Over the past 15 years, we have expanded our services in response to our clients' needs and the changing marketplace and regulatory landscape.
Environmental, Engineering, and Commercial Due Diligence
CAT Alliance Ltd. advises multinational industrial, investment, financial, and property clients on merger, acquisition, and vendor led transactions.
- Due diligence scoping
- Data room and desktop reviews
- Phase I and II environmental due diligence assessments and environmental compliance reviews
- Hazard risk and safety engineering evaluations
- Technical due diligence and advice regarding buildings and installations including power & energy assets
- Legislation & compliance research and assessment
- Environmental liability valuation and cost opinion
- Insurance risk assessment and risk management
- Project management, including monitoring of project deadlines
- Project oversight/second opinion statements
- Local, in-country support leading up to, throughout, and following the transaction process
Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Management Systems and Compliance
CAT Alliance Ltd. assists clients in assessing and managing the integration of the key findings identified during the due diligence and implement corporate EHS/ESG standards.
- Corporate compliance audit program design and implementation
- Corporate EHS management audits and training
- Environmental liability assessment and quantification, such as for accounting provision/reserve reporting
- Extended producer responsibility and compliance documentation
- Carbon management, foot printing; credit and emission trading; cost saving assessments
- CSR and ESG assessment, management, and reporting
Related Consulting Services
In support of and coordination with CAT Alliance Ltd., COWI, Geosyntec Consultants, and Tauw provide a broad range of related services to clients around the world.
- One of the benefits of the CAT Alliance Ltd. network is that following any strategic work at corporate level, there is a reliable and high quality on-going technical support available at a site level to follow up outstanding actions or support new developments at any future stage.
- For more information about the universe of consulting and advisory support that we provide, please contact a CAT Alliance Ltd. member.